Every Monday, I put up a blog piece on writing tips for writers on how to approach writing a fiction or fantasy novel. Below is a catalogue of the titles (with links) to the blog pieces.
General Tips & Single Posts
- How To Approach Writing A Novel?
- Why People Decide To Write A Novel?
- How To Choose The Right POV For Your Story? (VIDEO)
- Top Five Ways To Beat Writers’s Block
- The Importance of Boredom
How To Write Plot
- Five Questions Writers Should Themselves (And The One To Avoid!) (YouTube Video)
- How To Write A Story Within A Story
- How To Make Religion Impact The Plot
How To Write Subplots
How To Write A Shocking & Dramatic Plot Twist
How To Create An Engaging Main Character
How To Write Anti-Heroes
How To Get Your Main Character Out Of A Sticky Situation
How To Turn A Good Guy Bad (i.e. Corrupt Your Main Character in Four Steps)
How To Fix A Mary-Sue (Or A Gary-Stu)
How To Create An Instantly Likeable Protagonist
How To Create Immediate Empathy For Your Protagonist
How To Create A Compelling Secondary Character
How To Create A Memorable Villain or Antagonist
How Writers Can Target Their Audience Better?
How To Build A Sophisticated Fantasy World
Eight Great Tips On How To Write A Phenomenal Battle
- Part I – Before The Battle
- Part II – During & After The Battle
- VIDEO – Eight Tips On How To Write The Ultimate Battle (VIDEO)