Every Monday, I put up a blog piece on writing tips for writers on how to approach writing a fiction or fantasy novel. Below is a catalogue of the titles (with links) to the blog pieces.
General Tips & Single Posts
- Five Questions Writers Should Themselves (And The One To Avoid!)
- How To Approach Writing A Novel?
- Why People Decide To Write A Novel?
- How To Choose The Right POV For Your Story?
- Top Five Ways To Beat Writers’s Block
- The Importance of Boredom
How To Create An Engaging Main Character
- Part I
- Part II
- How To Write Anti-Heroes (Part I)
- How To Write Anti-Heroes (Part II)
- The Best Way To Introduce Your Main Character