Today, we have a video on a film review – Batman Begins. Undoubtedly, this movie launched Christopher Nolan’s career as a movie director, and in this video we discuss seven reasons for why Batman Begins is a 5-star film, with a particular emphasis on how to write an origins story. Here is the review. Enjoy!
As said above, in the video we discuss seven reasons for why Batman Begins is an amazing movie. Some of these reasons include:
- The story-arc for Bruce Wayne/Batman;
- The supporting cast, especially the touching nature of some of Alfred’s lines;
- The subliminal messages in the film; and
- The ending, which leaves us excited for the next installment in the trilogy.
Arguably, Batman Begins is the best origins story around. Some of the reasons for this in the video are as follows:
- Our main character starts off at his nadir in a Chinese jail;
- Our main character turns his personal fear (of bats) onto those who prey on the fearful; and
- From being a lost soul, our main character has a unique purpose by the end.
Naturally, there are many more reasons for why Batman Begins is an excellent film, and why it is a great example of how to write an origins story. But I won’t spoil it anymore for you. Enjoy the video, and let me know what you think.